Introducing our own private cloud exclusively for Mendham Township Library patrons!
Here’s what you get using our private cloud:
- Priority access to our private collection of ebooks and audiobooks
- Easy access to our digital catalog along with MAIN’s collection
- Less time waiting, more time reading.
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Download the 3M Cloud Library application if you have not done so already
- You can log in on your computer via http://www.3m.com/us/library/eBook/
- If you are currently logged into the app, log out and log back in
- When selecting your library, choose Mendham Township Library instead of MAIN
- Log in using your library card number and 4-digit pin NOTE: Your pin should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- You now have the privilege to use our private cloud.
- You can access 3M by going to our website and clicking on 3M
NOTE: Your holds and items checked out from the MAIN cloud will not transfer to your Mendham Township Library cloud. You may still access those items by logging out of Mendham Township Library cloud and logging back in to MAIN.
To visit the 3M Cloud Library website from your device, use the simple and short URL: ebooks.3m.com!